Full course description
Are you thinking about setting up a family office in Singapore? Are you helping clients to set up a family office in Singapore?
This short course will introduce you to the key considerations for structuring the family office, including licensing exemptions, tax implications, immigration considerations and more.
The complete course takes about 60 minutes to complete.
- Introduction to the Course
- Unit 1 - The Cheat Sheet
- Unit 2 - Structures & Licensing Requirements for SFOs in Singapore
- Unit 3 - Tax Incentive Schemes
- Unit 4 - Immigration and Residency Requirements
- Unit 5 - The Variable Capital Company
- Unit 6 - Practical Tips for Approaching Structuring
- Check Your Knowledge
- Closing Thoughts
Short recorded video lectures and reading materials, plus knowledge checks.
Take the course in your own time, on any device.
Our guest lecturer is Suzanne Johnston, Partner, Stephenson Harwood LLP