Full course description
This short course from IPI Pro is suitable for professionals in the investment industry who need to understand the context and details of Japanese Real Estate investment.
• Ideal for Real Estate investors, Private Bank and Wealth Management advisory teams and Legal professionals.
• It is also designed for bringing clients up to speed so valuable time with Advisors is more productive.
The course includes 5 units, each containing a video lecture and interactive materials. Course content includes links to Japanese government information, helpful articles and more. The course should take around 75 minutes to complete and is available on any desktop or device.
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: The Japanese Economic Context
- Unit 3: The Japanese Real Estate Industry
- Unit 4: Investment segments
- Unit 5: Tokenization - the Future?
Our lecturer for this short course is Jeffrey Wynkoop, a real estate lawyer, certified Japanese real estate broker and author of "Legal Issues in Japanese Real Estate Investment".